Minor bug fixes to the UI:
- re-rating of already billed calls using the "re-rate button"
Minor bug fixes and improvements to the installation procedure:
- support for web instances using non-default HTTP/HTTPS ports
- improved the manual
Minor bug fixes and improvements in the rating code:
- debug logging files are not overwritten in certain conditions
- added a new Asterisk logical format
- simplified a little the code processing standard Asterisk CDRS
An initial but not finished support for wholesale calls: i.e. international calls routed to international resellers, for using their cheaper local channels.
How to upgrade
If the usual way fail, try this from the admin console:
fab connect:server/instance php asterisell.php run db-upgrade-jobs exit fab upgrade_conf:server/instance
For some strange reason, PHP class affecting the DBMS schema upgrade are not executed from the automatic admin utility.