Improvements to the User Interface:
- Summary of calls grouped by extension/customer, in the online call report. They can be ordered by cost, income, duration.
- CSV exporting of grouped calls.
- Filters support "*" (match any char) also in the header position. Useful for searching customers by name.
Internal improvements to the rating engine:
- Fixed a bug in the usage of the more recent CSV external rate, when there were more than two changes in the same billing rating time frame.
- Recognize when there are logical changes in main rate plan, and split the rating time-frame accordingly.
- Used more recent and modern Haskell packages.
- Refactoring and simplification of the code.
- Added a rerate stressing test.
- Enabled automatic ANALYZE TABLE in the TokuDB engine, for better query plans.
- Support for Abilis VoIP server CDR format.
- Docker images now uses CentOS 7 instead of CentOS 6.
- Installation procedure manage automatically webdav settings, for importing and exporting CSV between resellers.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
- Improved the manual.
Due to changes from CentOS 6 to CentoOS 7 the upgrade is not automatic. The database must be exported and imported in the new Docker instance.